Hello and welcome to our website. We have tried hard to make it easy to get around and fill it with good advice to help you to decide if care at home is right for you. Please have a look around or, if you prefer, give as a call on 0208 912 2310 to have a chat with one of our experts.
The three questions we are most often asked are:
- What level of care is right for me?
– Click to arrange a free consultation
- How much does care at home cost?
– Click for advice on costing and funding
- Does Care24seven provide services in my area?
– Click to see the areas we serve
At Care24SEVEN, we provide both home care by day or night and live-in care at home for the elderly in London and the surrounding areas. Care includes everything from companionship, personal care, lifestyle support, domestic duties and social activities. The home care services that we provide are available during the day or at night and we also offer 24/7 live-in care….the choice is yours. We can provide respite care (Holiday Cover) and social care. We specialise in non-medical care at home (sometimes called domiciliary care).
Staying in your own home with all your personal memories is often a better option for our clients. We provide the best elderly care at home for individuals or couples, enabling them to stay together for longer without the challenge of caring for each other.
Care24SEVEN can help you if:
- You have an injury and need help with your daily routine
- You live alone and want some companionship, support and/or help at home
- You have been recently discharged from hospital and require extra help at home
- You are currently taking care of a loved one and need a part-time respite
- You are receiving Direct Payments for Care delivered by the Local Authorities and would like to chose a new Care Provider
What ever level of support you need, there are good reasons for you to stay at home ….
- You decide how you wish to spend your day. It’s up to you to decide what time you wake up or have your meals, watch TV or receive visitors.
- There is no place like home. You sleep in your own bed, sit in your own favourite armchair.
- Your carer can help you to arrange and prepare for your guest and visits.
- Visit your family and friends. Arrange a shopping trip to buy that special gift for a loved one, or perhaps a trip to the cinema. Your carer can accompany you and help with any of your needs.
- We are discreet and put your wishes first.
- Help with housework. Take the stress and the strain out of housework. Your carer can help with this.
At Care24SEVEN, we first create a care plan that is tailored to meet your specific needs. This plan is reviewed on a regular basis. We deliver a high level of service that is reliable and affordable with some of the best trained carers through our careful vetting programme.